Don’t buy expensive ones, just choose the right ones. My 5 private collections of niche domestic brand bags.

Good evening~

I haven't written about bags for a long time. Today I would like to recommend bags ranging from 100 yuan to 1,000 yuan. They are mainly domestic brands.


L1436 - Miss Lulu Leather Look Crocodile Skin Shoulder Handbag Navy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator

Domestic bags have become more and more popular in recent years. They often appear in celebrity street photos, magazine blockbusters and TV series. We have written about bag recommendations before, and everyone is also very enthusiastic about domestic bags. ▼

Songmont bowling bag

There is a reason why they are so popular. In addition to the increasingly fashionable and individual styles, domestic bags still have some price advantages. Most of them are priced at hundreds or thousands of yuan. The price-performance ratio is very high. .

Although the bags recommended in this issue are relatively niche bags, they are all relatively easy to buy. In contrast, many foreign niche brand bags have to be purchased overseas, and you often have to wait ten days and a half to return them. It's also very troublesome. You don't have these worries when buying domestic products.

PECO white shell bag

However, there are more and more domestic bag brands, and it's easy to be spoiled for choice, so you still have to search carefully.

Today I would like to share some niche domestic bags that my studio partners and I have bought and used in the past two years and found them beautiful and useful. Some of them are recognized by everyone as having good quality and cost-effectiveness. They are the "big hitters" of our studio and are quite valuable as a reference. There are hundreds of dollars and thousands of dollars, and it's up to the person to be rich and frugal. ▼

By the way, some brands that are already quite popular and have been written about many times before, such as Songmont, Beishan Bao Factory, etc., will not be introduced this time. ▼

Without further ado, let's take a look:

(Example statement: This article does not contain any commercial software implants)

TadFab

1000 - 2000+ yuan

:Lock box bag

Reference price: 1598 yuan

Recommended by: Rebecca

I was amazed when I first saw this bag.

The shape of the box is just right and wide, not too rigid to make the bag feel bad. The surface of the bag is also very high-end. The first-layer cowhide box leather is basically used by big brands. It is very expensive overall. Every time I carry it, someone will ask me what kind of low-key big-name bag this is. ▼

The chain buckle design is very recognizable. I guessed that you would ask how to open it, so I took a gif~▼

The length of the strap can be adjusted, so there are many ways to carry it. In addition to shoulder and cross-body carry, it can also be carried as an armpit bag. There are no layers inside, so it can fit an iPhone 13 Pro. ▼

As soon as I got the actual product, I sent it to Tristan. She said it "matches the noble and cool me perfectly" and immediately placed an order! Ha ha. She was actually impressed by the lock design. Compared with the common metal locks on the market, it is not boring at all. ▼

What's funny is that this bag didn't last long in her hands. She was attracted to it on the first day she got it! So I gave it to Wendy as a birthday present, and Wendy was so happy~▼

What are the disadvantages?

It is not made of leather on the inside, but is made of environmentally friendly microfiber, but I think it is okay; the main problem is that the hole on the side is quite big after closing the cover, and small things such as lipstick and keys may leak out. ▼

This brand is really new. It was just established in December last year. The brand name tadfab comes from Latin, which means "small and exquisite, less but refined".

If you go shopping in the store, you will know how "small but beautiful" it is. There are only 4 types of bags in the official store. The lock box bag is the main product, and the others are made with some changes based on it. Based on my own experience in buying bags, their price/performance ratio is quite high, they are unisex, and they look good on boys' backs. ▼

lost in echo

700 - 2000+ yuan

:Zipper decorated clutch bag

Reference price: 1580 yuan

Recommended by: Rebecca

I really like the black and silver combination recently!

This small bag is very suitable for the concave shape. The zipper on the front of the bag is decorated and cannot really be opened haha. It is quite cool as a finishing touch for daily matching. When buying a bag with a lot of hardware, you must pay attention to the details. The leather is very soft and the texture of the hardware can stand up to a closer look, so it won't look low. ▼

It also comes with a delicate silver metal chain, but I usually take it off and use the bag as a handbag, carrying it or hanging it on my wrist. It has almost no weight, and my tenosynovitis can be tolerated. ▼

What are the disadvantages?

Limited capacity, a bit picky in style, more suitable for cool girls.

: Asymmetrical crescent armpit bag

Reference price: 1580 yuan

Recommended by: Rebecca

I chose the wrong size when I bought this bag before. I bought a huge gray bag (left), which felt bigger than me. Later, I changed it to a small size (right) and it was much better. It can be carried by a small person. No pressure, more practical.

Please show Hanshi a comparison of her upper body effects. She is 168cm tall. ▼

I especially like the design of the bag mouth. The asymmetrical crescent shape has a geometric beauty. The shoulder straps are adjustable, so it won't get stuck on your arms when you wear a thick coat in autumn and winter. The shoulder straps are relatively wide, so it won't fall off easily if you have slouched shoulders.

It comes in several types of materials. I bought the denim blue and mint green first-layer cowhide models, both of which are very light. ▼

What are the disadvantages?

The cloth surface of denim models is not particularly smooth; light-colored glossy cowhide bags are easy to be stained, but it is not obvious yet. It is best not to wear jeans and other clothes that are easy to fade when carrying them, and wear dustproof clothes when storing bag. ▼

Actually, I have recommended shoes and jewelry from lost in echo before, and it also appeared when I shared my private server. This pair of thick-soled boots is from him. ▼

The necklaces worn by these two looks after Vivi's transformation are also lost in echo. ▼

His items are quite cool, with a bit of a rock style. Reference price of right armpit bag: 1980 yuan. ▼

THE YELLOW SHOP

600-1200 yuan

:Ultra Companion series tote bag

Reference price: 899 yuan

Recommended by: Sydney

I have absolutely no resistance to this soft fufu pillow bag! It's so cute, the whole package looks great haha.

Although it is a down bag, it has no sense of season. I used to take it with me when I went to play in the snow in winter. It is very photogenic! I will also use it with light-colored clothes in spring and summer, and it doesn't go against the grain. It's quite durable in a light-colored bag. It's slightly waterproof and has no flaws after using it for more than half a year. ▼

The capacity is enough for daily use, the height is just enough to hold a ledger, and there are two small pockets inside for cards and lipstick. ▼

What are the disadvantages?

Don't put too many things in it, or it will deform. But for such a small bag, it seems difficult to pack too much.

Recommended by: Dafa

I have been using it since July last year. Its texture is really good. It is light in weight and feels good. It is versatile and resistant to stains! Especially when paired with light-colored clothes, the whole person becomes so gentle. ▼

I later bought their hollow bucket bag, which is also very light, beautiful and durable! Starting price: 990 yuan. ▼

Recommended by: Alice

The large size is more versatile and unisex, not so cute, and has an extra long shoulder strap, making it easy to carry on one shoulder. but! After I bought this bag, spring has arrived! It doesn't bother me to use it, I can still carry it if I wear it casually. ▼

But it's not so good in the summer. The big dark pillow bag looks a bit hot.

THE YELLOW SHOP is a niche designer brand. It also sells ready-to-wear, but its bags are a bit more out of the ordinary, especially this down bag that many celebrities have carried. Dilraba, Zhang Jingyi. ▼

The styles of his bags are not many, but they come in many colors, most of which are fresh and gentle. ▼

PECO

200 - 1000+ yuan

:Can series baguette bag

Reference price: 1280 yuan

Recommended by: Alice

I'm really tired of praising PECO's looks! The more I use it, the more I like it.

I backpack more frequently in summer than in winter. The pockets of thick coats can hold a lot of things. In summer, I can only carry large-capacity bags. Its body is taller and longer than ordinary crossbody bags, and it is quite roomy. It can accommodate a 50-fold umbrella and a Kindle. It is also the only style in my bag cabinet with adjustable shoulder straps, so it has the highest utilization rate. ▼

I think it has the high-end feel of a big-name bag. It is made of very fine cowhide and has a great luster. The metal lock in the style of a can is made with distressed craftsmanship. It is very retro and the more you use it, the more it will look better. Pack of flavor. ▼

What are the disadvantages?

Comments