Baofenbaobao·Ultimate Edition|In the past year, everyone bought so many bags with Mr. Bao!

Happy New Year to everyone! ! The first article of 2022 is here~

Of course I have to give you a piece that looks great!


Pin by Vintage-Handbag-Dreams 1 on vintage Alligator,crocodile and skin ...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator

So today, Bao Daren's trump card column "Bao Fans Showcase Your Bags" presents to you the most powerful The Ultimate Bag Showcase of the Year!


Gorgeous \
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1032851792/light-brown-genuine-crocodilealligator

In the past year of 2021, what bags did bag fans who love fashion and bags buy?

Let's take a look quickly! This issue is super exciting! ! !

After reading this, don't forget to share it with your best friends who buy bags together~

ʏʏʏᴜᴀɴ

I harvested a lot of white bags in 2021. They are all hard to buy, but they are all my favorites hahh! Thanks to every angel who offered my bags, this year ended perfectly!

Anonymous

Hermès was tricked by Mr. Bao on Xiaohongshu.

I purchased my first Birkin 40 black gold at the beginning of the year, and then successively purchased Birkin 40 elephant gray, Constance 24 canvas, and Roulis 19.

I had always been indifferent to Picnic, but when I saw a Picnic taken by Daren Bao, through Daren Bao's video, I was instantly able to capture the beauty of Picnic and became obsessed with it. I wanted to own it. By chance, I bought Picnic 35, then successfully picked up Cargo 35 sesame color, and finally got Birkin 25 golden brown outer seam, ending this year's bag journey!

Bao Daren: It's really rewarding, haha!

Anonymous

This year is really a good year for buying bags. I bought all the bags I wanted. Walk in and bought a Christmas limited edition Mini Mahjong bag. Nano Keepall, Chain Triomphe, and Yuanyang Button CF were all released for a while before I thought of buying them. Logically speaking, they are difficult to order, but several sales turned out to be super awesome

Especially Celine's sales helped me get the Arc de Triomphe chain when I gave up. I was so happy that I bought this small envelope bag. Each one is very practical and I like it very much. I hope I can happily buy one next year!

Ding Heng

The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and my husband said he would buy me a bag as a reward! Decisively bought this matte black Princess.

The black bag paired with the white Christmas packaging and customized with your own name is so beautiful.

Anonymous

My three favorite new bags this year: the Box Kelly 25 is the most reluctant to use, the Birkin 25 in pewter gray is best paired with it, and the coolest is the Jet Black Mini Saïgon.

It's Yura, baby

LV Sahara, bought during the exhibition~

Anonymous

The Chanel I have bought over the years, my favorite Chanel!

The only new ones in 2021 are the 19 Maxi and the metallic Coco Handle. I went around and around, bought and sold, stayed true to my love, and finally graduated.

Cat's Fantasy Bubble

LV is really popular this year, and the blue Speedy 20 is a style that won't hit your bag. I spotted it on the official website at first glance, and I wasn't disappointed with the actual product.

Anonymous

After taking stock, I realized that I bought so many black bags this year. I thought it might be related to my career adjustment this year, and my style suitable for business occasions began to recover again.

More than half of these bags are made by bag guru Amway, especially 19, the three-time winner in the newly released annual bag king list. I have just been popularized about the bag king, how can I not own it? So I went to Hang Lung this weekend to check it out, and it happened to be in stock, so I brought it back. Manhattan is also said to be brainless and easy-going, and I haven't found an occasion to recite it yet... By the way, should I cancel you or continue to be brainwashed by you?

PS: I love green things this year, so Kangkang fell in love with this one with green + baby blue ceramic buckle. Brikin also wanted to get the malachite green one, but he really thought it was too green, so he resisted buying it again. Made of French blue.

The most commonly carried bags are actually two casual bags with large letters from LV. In the past, I never disdained LV in my old age. Since the letters have become larger, why are they so good?

Zhaohui

I have always liked this Pencil Box. After seeing Bao Daren's recommendation, I did not hesitate to buy it.

Anonymous

The male family gave me Dior lizard skin as a birthday gift. After buying it, his first reaction was to tell me: Now I am finally qualified to show off my bags on a bag guru!

Let him get what he wants

Forgetfulness

Because I am traveling, I have to do puzzles for my bags. This year, I bought Hermès. I got the vegetable basket and Evelyne 26 by walking in. Later I started to buy goods from sa. I met a very nice sa and bought Kangkang To Go and Kangkang 24.

My favorite among these bags is the Chanel 19 Small. The leather is so soft and not squeamish. It is very easy to wear when shopping and partying.

The LV messenger bag and Evelyne I used for traveling recently are both practical and practical. I like several of the bags I bought this year and I think they will last for many years. I can buy so much thanks to my husband who always supports me!

Ye Ye

The bag I bought for Christmas, be your most beautiful princess.

Anonymous

2021 is a great year for Hermès. They were bought in different cities. Each bag represents a happy memory.

I will continue to work hard next year and hope to have more beloved H bags.

Qiyun

I regretted not buying Delvaux Snow White last Christmas. It also came with a small fur ball. My boyfriend wanted to give it to me but I was too embarrassed to ask him to buy it for me. Then I wanted it and it was gone. I heard it was out of stock worldwide! Not even after running to Macau!

This time I happened to go to Shanghai Harbor Hang Lung to get my certificate, so I wanted to check out other models. As soon as I walked in, the counter lady was putting them out. This time I didn't wait and just grabbed them!

panAngel

This year's trophies include four models recommended by bag experts. The first one was the Onthego, the last one was the Saigon, and the one with the highest attendance rate was the Vanity Case. It was my first Mother's Day gift and I had to give it to me. It's really excellent. It's versatile, salty, sweet, and easy to wear. It's easy to dress up but not too delicate. I really love it.

Every bag here is full of love from my husband: birthdays, Mother's Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, New Year gifts, and business trip surprises... They have witnessed most of my happy moments

Wendy

The Black Gold 19 is a bag that I grew up with during my pregnancy. I even wanted to go to the store to pick it up a week before my due date.

Bao Daren previously posted about the annual bag festival, and I casually forwarded it to my husband. Unexpectedly, on my baby's first birthday, my husband showed up downstairs at my company with 19 in his hand. He said that day was also my Good Friday. He went directly to the store with Bao Daren's article and picked 19 tacitly.

When he learned that I preferred gold buckles, my husband immediately helped me replace the new silver buckles with gold buckles. The story of this bag runs through the process of our transformation from a family of two to a family of three, and it is the most meaningful to me.

Nicole

This year's package can simply be described as "a bright future in the dark".

I've always wanted to buy a commuting bag to put my tablet in, but I couldn't find a suitable one. After reading the recommendations from bag guru, I fell in love with Valextra's Bucket Bag! I rushed to the store to try it on, and there happened to be a new model with different shoulder straps. Even my mother praised it for looking good on it. I finally bought my favorite commuter bag that is niche yet high-end!

The remaining two cuties were bought with great effort. Grace ran all over the counters and couldn't find them. In the end, Ms. Sa from Guojin's Angel helped me find them. Celine's WOC was also on the mini program. I've been squatting for almost three months. I hope my luck will be better next year! If you like something, don't hesitate, just buy it!

Anonymous

Of course I bought more than just this bag this year!

But I just wanted to give it a special photo alone. I don't want to say how difficult it is to order the Lady Art 6 series. I paid for the reservation and waited for a long time, and finally grabbed it according to the consumption level! Anyway, after a lot of twists and turns, I finally bought it.

Beautiful baby

The baby package I bought in 2021 is the year to get pregnant and have a baby. I received the Garden Panda a week before I gave birth to my baby. The Japanese counter happened to have it in stock, so I bought it right away.

On June 30, I was admitted to the hospital with my bag and computer while working and expecting to give birth. I gave birth to a baby on July 1. I heard that Chanel No. 2 had increased its price. Before I fully woke up from the No. 1 anesthetic, I was lying on the hospital bed choosing a bag. Two friends I helped look at bags at counters in Guangzhou and Shanghai, but I couldn't find anything to buy. In the end, I bought Boy Black Silver from London after the price went up.

Affected by the epidemic, I had not received my Boy for a long time. On the days when I was lying on my back in the confinement center, I bought LV Papillon purchased from Japan. I bought three bags in less than a month, all of which were rewards for giving birth to a baby.

Mairui

This year's final package has five stars for its difficulty in buying. It really gets better and better the more you look at it, so you won't lose money if you buy it!

I happened to travel to Suzhou the weekend I got it, and two hours later I saw the sales message on WeChat, saying that I got a small golden ball, and asked me if I wanted another one. Why didn't you reply to the message?

I was so shocked that I immediately packed up my things and returned to Shanghai while replying to WeChat. It took another two hours before I returned to Shanghai. I went straight to the International Finance Center, unpacked the package and paid for it. Without hesitation for a second, I finally handed over this little It's not easy to take Kawaii home. Thank you again to Bag Master for your recommendation on the list, thank you to my angel sales, and I cherish this pleasant and unforgettable bag buying experience. It's almost the end of the year. I wish everyone a safe and happy bag shopping!

Anonymous

Personally, I think that among the entire series, this model retains the most distinct features of the two brands and combines them most seamlessly.

As a loyal fan of the motorcycle bag that I bought from Gucci, I bought it without hesitation! The key to buying bags is that you have to buy a bag every year!

penny.Nini

I bought a rice bucket bag that I really like this year!

I originally wanted to buy it when I wanted to go to Macau. Unexpectedly, it was out of stock in Macau, so I bought the Manhattan. After I came back, I still thought about it, so I bought it at Guojin! It looks really good, paired with the silk scarf I bought last year~

King Sylvia

There is no mental process for buying bags this year. I just follow Ah Bao.

I bought these all year long. YSL's Solferino saw Ah Bao's friend Xiaobai planting grass, and Manhattan wrote an issue of YSL themed planting with Ah Bao. Several BVs were also planted by Ah Bao who wrote a BV theme.

The one I bought recently is the beige LV Marelle, which I also bought from Abao. It's very practical and can be worn cross-body under the arm. Then last week, I received a text message from our International Finance Center saying that I had upgraded. I became a VIP for the Gold Card of China International Finance Center, all because of buying a bag...

Anonymous

I bought Valextra's Iside New Micro two days ago. I bought this small bag after reading the tweets of Bag Master in November. I have always used medium and large size bags before, but now I don't. I have a wallet and want to try a small bag.

The moment I saw the tweet, I thought the haze blue was so beautiful. I just wanted to reward myself at the end of the year and went to Hang Lung to get it on boxing day!

Little Lisa

In 2021, I received a total of two very favorite bags.

When I was shopping in Shangjia at the beginning of the new year, I ran into LV's new Onthego. The first time I saw it, I knew it was mine! As a reward for my hard work in the first half of the year, I entered Celine's Arc de Triomphe at ITC. The logo of the Arc de Triomphe is so beautiful, you must have it!

xw

I went to the store several times, but it was always out of stock. I didn't expect that I could buy it directly on Christmas Eve!

Although it is a limited edition, it is really good-looking, and it looks so good with the embroidered dog Twilly! !

Wu Yue

When I get married this year, I decided to give myself a second-generation Mini Kelly that I have always liked. Although everyone says that blue does not maintain its value, I really want to buy a blue one. I only want to buy a bag if I like it.

The Arch of Arc de Triomphe was looking for an agent to buy chick yellow for half a year, but I still couldn't find it. Finally, I happened to find purple on Fafaqi. It was the only one on the entire network, so I decided to buy it!

Wan Chai

This is really a bag I bought from a bag guru!

Wendy Lu Jiaying

After Moynat changed designers, I feel that the new models in the 1920 canvas series are fashionable and practical styles.

So in the year 2021, these bags have become my favorites!

Ms_Rachel

This year's Dior Christmas season is really beautiful. I bought a bag specially for packaging. Thank you Mr. Shark for the surprise~

Apple Liu

Herbag was picked up from Hubin Yintai on March 8th, and it didn't even come with perfume. Isn't it very lucky~

The inside is a very "my" rose color. I became a mother at the age of 34, a gift to myself. I am Guoguo's mother, and I am Apple herself ^_^ Love yourself! Love life!

Juanjuan

A group photo of the bags I bought in 2021. I bought them after seeing them accidentally. Thank you Angel sa, and thank you for your hard work!

What we meet is fate, and what we gain is happiness. Thank you for the exclusive memories each bag brings to me! My mood becomes beautiful when I see it!

ℒυᴄąs Huang Yuemin

In 2021, I bought the men's Peekaboo from Baodaren. Fendi Peekaboo has always been my dream bag since I learned about this series 8 years ago, known as the ceiling of men's bags. Speaking of the best leather brand, of course it's H! There are few brands that can compete with it, but the models that can compete with it, the Peekaboo series is definitely ️!

On PKB, we can see a lot of the skills of Fendi, a century-old fur and leather family, including exclusive handmade Roman cowhide, palladium-plated (a precious metal) hardware accessories, and exclusive Selleria stitching. These are two stitching techniques that can only be named. One of the famous brands (the other one is Hermès saddle stitch). Looking at these pictures across the screen, you can feel the luxurious materials of the PKB series.

Nancy

After 10 years of relationship and 7 years of marriage, my husband is mentally cheating on her. I really can't understand that a woman who goes shopping and another man asks for her WeChat account, but her husband doesn't like her, and he says he likes a woman he's known for a month.

Yesterday I went shopping with my best friend and immediately bought a saddle bag that I have been coveting for a long time.

After buying the bag, I felt so good instantly. Women still have to live for themselves! There is no love in the world, love is just what women imagine!

Happiness is like a flower

This red Dior tote bag is one that was planted following the Chinese Valentine's Day and the Chinese Valentine's Day~

I like Lindy 26 Holy Grail Blue very much. It is the first Hermès given to me for my birthday this month. I am happy to commemorate it.

Meng Ying

As 2021 is coming to an end, I finally bought a bag that I like.

This bag is very formal when carried on the hand, very casual when carried across the body, the size is suitable, the weight is very light, and the hardware and leather are very good. Love at first sight bag!

Amanda

2021 is really a more difficult year than 2020, and I finally returned to Hong Kong for the first time after the epidemic. One Sunday, I passed by the Chanel flagship store in the Prince Building and skipped the queue. I went in right away. I was lucky enough to meet an angel who showed me all the good stuff in the cabinet. I bought a bag and three pairs of shoes in one go!

The bag is flatter and longer than the classic style. It can be used as a clutch bag or has a shoulder strap for carrying. The oil-wax leather and black gold have a retro feel. Although it is a 2020 model, it is more to my liking than the current season model. Once I get it, I can't put it down. When I got home, I looked through Xiaohongshu and couldn't find the same model. I'm so happy. Returning to Shanghai for quarantine with a beautiful bag also made my mood even better during the quarantine~

Big Bubu

My favorite bag of the year is the Arts & Science bowling bag!

Oliviaaaa

In 2021, the year of birth, all kinds of luck will be limited, but it will be a year of good luck. I wish you good luck in the coming year!

Mianmian-Dorathy

I bought two bags this year. The first Hermès, the red Clic H 21. I saw it accidentally while browsing the official website. It's not a popular model, but the style is actually pretty good-looking, a little bigger than Kelly To Go. Those popular models are all on my wish list, and the SA in Chicago frankly said that many people are waiting. So this became the first Hermès.

The other one is a LV five-in-one (pink shoulder strap), but I didn't expect it to be particularly hard on my back. Even in the suburbs of Chicago, it has now become a convenient grocery shopping bag for quick outings.

Mom Fang

Thank you, Brother Hang Lung Pao, for always remembering the small cowhide caviar box I wanted. It is really rare and hard to get.

I suddenly thought of a passage to share with you: Some people like you and disappear after two or three months. Some people don't contact you for two or three years, but they still love you. In this world where the road is long and fast, I can be there for you. How long will it stay in my heart? Thank you for remembering.

Anonymous

The achievements made this year are pleasing to the eye every time I take them out.

My favorite is the black one. It's so elegant. Although it's not a popular model, it doesn't stop me from loving them.

L.

The last package of 2021, a Christmas gift! It can also be regarded as a "cure for all diseases"!

This bag feels small and very special, and the capacity is not small. It can fit normal cards, money, and keys for daily use! like very much!

Nicole

This white Chanel lychee leather V-pattern Le Boy was purchased at 12.25pm ​​as a Christmas gift from my husband~

White with light gold is really pretty, and it has a special V pattern. The last one this year and the one I love the most!

Avengers United

I bought Chanel for myself for 520 this year, and I bought the most Chanel this year. I have no other reason, I just want to express that no matter how old I am, I am still a Chanel girl.

l y ,

I bought this bag this year as a condolence gift from my mother during my confinement period. The wound no longer hurts instantly

Anonymous

I suffered from vomiting throughout the entire pregnancy, and a baby will be born in 2022~ I wanted to order a music score package for Christmas Eve as prenatal motivation~

Before placing the order, sa told me that a piano score arrived in the store in the morning, but the sa customer was quarantined due to the epidemic and was unsure of the date for carrying the bag. After discussion, he helped me carry the bag on the spot! Haha, swipe your card now!

I hope you and your baby will go well in the coming days and that the epidemic will end soon!

Xingxingmiaojiang_咩

I originally decided not to buy a single bag this year, but in December, SA sent me two golden balls in a row!

Ah this? Can you not accept it?

That's it for today's bag-showing bags~ I have to say, everyone is really good at buying them!

After watching this post, I feel so touched!

Here, I would like to express my special thanks to everyone for following me and supporting me!

In the blink of an eye, it's 2022. A little boy who loved fashion 10 years ago thought that there were so many beautiful bags, but why no one shared them?

I opened Bao Daren Weibo~ Ten years have passed!

I've been fans who have been following me for several years. They were probably just like me. They were still students back then, but now they have a family and a career~

Here I would like to wish all Bao fans a happy and complete 2022!

I wish everyone can buy your favorite bag! I wish everyone's life will continue to be so colorful!

Love everyone's Bao Daren

Comments